Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

Job Title:        UI Designer(those who can provide their portfolio)

*Location:                 **St. Louis, MO*

*Duration:                 **12 months (Possibility of Extension)*

*Job Description:-*

The UI Designer creates the look and feel of the Virgin Mobile USA website.
You'll dress up our soon-to-be-launched, extremely user-friendly website
through UI patterns to continuously improve the site and finds that happy
place between customers and business requirements.

·         Develop eye-catching, relevant, and aesthetically-pleasing
graphics

·         Understand business needs while representing the user experience

·         Comprehend technical, business, time limitations and design
within constraints

·         Communicate design goals to the development and product teams

·         Create web, e-commerce design, plus user flows, wireframes and
responsive UI

·         Demonstrate experience in iteratively improving conversions based
on data

·         Possess knowledge of HTML standards and accessibility

*Additional Information:*

·         Play nice with others and create a cooperative work environment

·         Deliver straight-up communication across the marketing and
engineering teams

·         Use excellent verbal and written communication skills daily

·         Good sense and understanding of visual design with an exceptional
eye for detail

·         Penchant for doing great work and a passion to create exceptional
products

·         Communicate conceptual ideas/design rationale to development and
management.

*Basic Qualification:*

Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years
related work experience post high school

·         Three years’ experience creating web site visuals or other
digital media

·         Portfolio of representative work

*Preferred Qualification:*

·         Three years interactive design agency, marketing or PR experience

·         Three years Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite of products
experience

·         Visual / Interactive Design or related degree

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>