Hey,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to

bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com

*Position :- Microsoft Azure Administrator/SME*

*Location :-Houston,TX*

*Job Description :-*

For H1Bs:

   - Must submit a copy of valid work authorization with a copy of I-94
   - Must submit a copy of picture ID
   - Must be willing to attend the skype and in-person interview

*Azure Experience Requirement*

-               5+ years of experience working with MS Azure

-               Must provide 3 professional references of previous
supervisors

-               Must have experience setting up SAP, DB2, Oracle and other
SaaS/COTS systems on MS Azure

-               Must have Hyper-V experience working with Cloning and
Virtualization

-               Must have experience working with Active Directory and
other IM/AM products

-               Must have good understanding of VMWare

-               Must have experience working with PowerShell, Shell and
other scripting

-               Need to understand Azure Standards, Guidelines and Measures

-               Need multi OS support (Windows and Linux)

-               VPN and MPLS configuration and optimization

-               Must have strong comm. Skills – verbal and written

Regards…

Bramha

Sr.Technical Recruiter

bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com         +16786488258