*Need a Jr to Mid-level  SQL \ C# developer with SSRS | Las Vegas NV.*

*Two references is needed*

*USC, GC, GC-EAD or OPT-EAD*

*6 Month+ contract*

*Rate : $35/-hr c2c*

*I really do not have a “Job Description” but this is what I have.*

Must have: good communication skills, able to adjust quickly to scope
changes, can work independently with minimum supervision but balance with
team oriented brainstorming and testing

C#, ASP.Net experience

They are web driven, building web tools, ties in with active directory

Working with dashboards, email notifications

Will be working with a MASSIVE database

Would like someone who is comfortable working with the customers to extract
data (communication skills)

Nice to have: SSRS, OpenGate, Meditech experience

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *