*Hi *

I am the Executive Recruiter and I am currently working on filling an
exciting *full stack java developer, (heavy backend)//Florham Park New
Jersey.* I noticed your resume on Job Boards and thought with your
excellent background that you might potentially have the type of experience
that we are looking for in this position.

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

*Job Title: *full stack java developer, (heavy backend) DevOps Automation
experience

*Location:* Florham Park New Jersey

*Duration:* 12+Mths

I need a full stack java developer, (heavy backend) hands on.  With DevOps
Automation experience.  That’s the hard part.  Find the DevOps experience
as well. Local or within a drive distance is preferred. Phone+f2f

Responsibilities

   - Work with development and support teams to come up with DevOps
   pipeline integrating automated testing and continuous delivery
   - Work on a scrum team to successful completion of sprint and quarterly
   goals
   - Work with architects to come up with solutions to complex business
   requirements
   - Be a hands on programmer
   - able to pitch in and help on production issues

Requirements

   - 2+ years setting up DevOps pipeline & CI/CD
   - 5+ years of Java/J2EE Programming , mostly here in US
   - 5+ Experience with relational databases and DB programming skills
   (Oracle / PL/SQL)
   - 2+ years of Restful Web Services experience
   - 2+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
   - 2+ years of experience with JPA/Hibernate
   - 2+ years of experience on Websphere Application Server
   - Exposure/Experience in JavaScript frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJs,
   NodeJs, JQuery etc.
   - 2+ years in Agile software development environment
   - Experience with automated testing
   - Experience with distributed version control tools
   (Git/GitHub/Bitbucket)
   - Clear communincation skills with the passion to document their work so
   others can recreate their solutions

Preferred

   - Experience with Jenkins
   - Demonstrable experience with at least one testing framework: Selenium,
   JUnit/TestNg, Cucumber, Mocha, etc
   - Experience with agile software management (Rally / JIRA / RTC)
   - Experience with WebSphere Application Server / Liberty