*Please Revert me*

*ganes...@droisys.com <ganes...@droisys.com>*

Hi

Hope you are doing good.

I got your profile from job board. I have *Long term contract**.* If you
are interested kindly let me know with your updated resume and salary
Expectation.

Role: *Embedded software lead engineer*

 Location: *Peach tree GA*

*Visa Status : Any*

*Job Description:*

The position is for an Embedded software lead engineer with minimum 8 years
of experience in automotive infotainment.

The requirement is for developing OEM automotive amplifiers and other
similar audio processing products.

Products typically consist of a main micro-controller for configuration,
communication and control and a DSP processor for audio processing.

*Skills required*
Expertise in C, C++
Good knowledge in signal processing especially audio processing
Experience with signal processing frameworks of ADI SHARC DSP or NXP DIRANA
DSP
Knowledge in CAN, MOST protocols
Experience in buses like I2C, I2S, SPI etc

- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators,
compilers, etc).
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and
translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications,
fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure
that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved
- Participates in internal and customer driven design reviews throughout
program.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Works with product
architect to negotiate resolution.
- Manages large projects and technical resources, including planning,
estimating, and developing requirements in compliance with the established
software development process.
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve
issues.

*Thanks & Regards*

Ganesh Yadav

work: 4088748333 x 234