Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our Direct
Client. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone
who might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*JOB TITLE: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Developer*
*LOCATION: Herndon, VA*
*Job Duration: 3 Years*

*SUMMARY*:
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Developer. Ideally, the Consultant is an *Oracle
Certified Professional* and is local to the Greater Washington, D.C. area
so that the Consultant could physically meet with the Team in Herndon, VA
and very little commute or no commute to the client site in Riverdale, MD.

*EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:*
Experienced with Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c Database
Experienced with ODI 11g and ODI 12c
Experienced with COGNOS 10
Experienced with the design and development of Data Warehouses
Experienced with the creation of logical and physical database and data
warehouse models, e.g., Star and Snowflake Schemas
Experienced with development of data element Mappings from Source to Target
Experienced with ETL/ ELT
Experienced with the development of Load Plans and Load Scenarios
Federal Government experience helpful
Current Federal Government clearance helpful.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*

*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*

*(913) 257-3377 Ext 112 <%28913%29%20257-3377%20Ext%20112> (W)*

*(913) 273-0058 <%28913%29%20273-0058> (F)*