Hello Business Partners,

My client has an immediate need for Spark Engineer

Kindly share your consultants profile with me @ gou...@izaritsolutions.com

*Job Title     :          Spark Engineer *

*Location     :          San Ramon, CA*

*Duration     :          12 + Months*

*Rate             :          Best*

For specific Spark skills you will want to look for the following:

Scala or Python (primarily be Scala ) language.

Streaming technologies such as MQTT, Kafka, JMS.

Functional programming

DataStreams specifically RDD and DStream abstractions.

Spark Transformations.

Flume

Resource management (Mesos , YARN)

We are looking for about 6 strong dev engineers, that match some of these
capabilities:

1. Candidates with expertise in distributed systems and server sided
software.

2. Golang skills is a plus (for 3 candidates), strong grounding in
Distributed systems is a pre-requisite.

3. Folks that are Apache Contributors and/or committers for some of the
data and messaging projects.

4. Candidates that have worked on building Platform components such as
pub/sub messaging systems/brokers, large scale web-services/micro services,
log processing pipelines, Distributed databases/middleware, object stores,
worked on/contributed to stream processing frameworks like Apache Storm or
Apache Apex etc.

5. People with good background of data structures/algorithms and are fluent
in writing code.

6. Engineers that are hardcore Spark Engineers (3 candidates), that
understand how it works internally, its memory model, ways to debug, etc.

Thanks & Regards.

Gourav Jaiswal| Staffing Manager

Izar IT Solutions

655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA