Hi,

We are currently working on filling an exciting new *CONTRACT* opportunity
for an *Lead Java Developer* position that will be based out in *Quincy, MA
(Boston Area)*.

*Job Title: Lead Java Developer*

*Location: Quincy, MA (Boston area)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*NEED LOCALS!!*

*ON-SITE INTERVIEW IS MUST. REQUIRE PHOTO ID OF THE CANDIDATE*

Ideal candidate will need *Team Lead* experience as well as strong Java
development experience. Candidates will be working as part of Agile Scrum
teams that work on web and mobiles apps for our client.

*Requirements:*

   - B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
   - 4+ years of software development.
   - 4+ years of Java experience.

Solid experience with Servlets and JSP including EL, Java-based MVC
framework (Spring). Experience with Javascript and AJAX, DOM, JQuery and
JSON.

*NICE to have:*

*OAuth:*

   - Implemented and designed authentication based web application and
   fetching data services using OAuth APIs. Developed secure web API service
   layer using JSON Web Tokens with OAuth.

*MicroServices:*

   - Experienced in integrating microservices into an existing system
   architecture and developed enterprise web applications using spring based
   Java and Scala microservices.

*ATG:*

   - Experience in ATG Dynamo development and have worked on various issues
   related to troubleshooting and solving problems with respect to ATG web
   commerce solutions.

Regards,

*JAMES *

*Email: *