*Hi*

My name is Archana and I am recruiter at Sage Technologies. Sage
Technologies is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000
clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client.

*Title:                      ETL Informatica Developer With MSTR BI
Reporting Location:              WEST CHESTER, PA*

*Duration:             6+ months        Interview:           Phone & Skype*

*DESCRIPTION :   *

Prefer locals are nearby, no west coast candidates (IDEAL CANDIDATE for
this Role would be an Informatica Developer that has created views for MSTR
BI reporting along with Teradata as either source or target database).
Please search accordingly.

*Current State-* We are building Semantic layer (Logical business logic
layer) and MSTR reports on top of this. This is being done on top of data
in Teradata. Since we have just started using data in Teradata, we are
finding gaps. We need someone with Informatica ETL knowledge and BI skills
so they can help us fill the gaps as we find it We are not looking for
someone at higher skill level for both. Anyone with mid-level for both ETL
and BI skills can fill this role.

We have the need for a mid-level ETL Application Developer for the EDW
Common Metrics – Phase II project

*Below is a detailed job description:*

*• *ETL skills focused on Informatica development.  Databases:  DB2,
Oracle, Netezza, Teradata , Informatica ETL.

•Develops design specifications within defined architecture, utilizing
standard procedures and techniques

•Set up complex workflows and schedules

•Develop ETL data workflows and code for new data integrations and
maintain/enhance existing  workflows and code

• Can conduct diagnosis of standard business problems, factoring in an
understanding of current technical and applications architecture.

•Troubleshoots applications problems independently.

•Must possess deep knowledge of data extraction, transformation & loading
(ETL) methods

•2+ years SQL programming experience

•2+ years RDBMS hands-on experience (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2)

•2+ years advanced hands-on experience with ETL tools

•2+ years advanced hands-on experience with Data Warehousing

•2+ years strong experience participating in multiple technical projects
through a SDLC

•2+ years of experience with Oracle Data Integrator

•2+ years hands-on experience with Informatica

• Preferred some UNIX knowledge

• BI Skills – experience with Microstrategy preferred.  Microstrategy
Architect role.  Dimensional modeling knowledge.  View development or
database development experience.

**Additional experience a plus: *

·         experience tuning queries for performance in Teradata or Oracle

*SKILL MATRIX *

 Total IT Experience:

Experience with Informatica ETL Development:

Experience with Complex ETL Mappings and Workflows using Informatica:

Troubleshooting Applications and finding gaps between ETL, Databases and BI:

Experience with Data warehousing:

SDLC:

Total Experience with Microstrategy:

Unix Scheduling and Scripting:

Experience with Dimensional Modeling:

Experience with creating views on top of target database for BI reporting
purposes:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc. *

*www.sagegroupinc.com* <http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:  732-767-0010 x 227 | D: 732-658-5828*

*Email: agau...@sagetl.com <agau...@sagetl.com>*