Hi ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.Please send your resume
on kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

MO-Missouri/Downtown Kansas City

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Moi = Telephonic + Face 2 Face*

*No H1B*

Position Description

This position requires strong business analysis, technical writing and
editing skills along with the ability to apply proven project management,
communication, and problem-solving skills to maximize the benefit of IT
systems, practices and procedures.  This role will carry the expectation to
absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex functional and
technical information.

Responsibilities of this position will included:

Developing written specifications about the organization’s business systems
to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel across all
departments

Liaise with internal and external customers to define business procedures
and establish documentation needs

Analyze customer requests and prepare technical documentation for software
development.

Analyze IT project requirements to determine types of documents needed

Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and interpret
technical information

Develop, standardize and maintain new or improved processes based on
findings and analysis

Develop test plans and test conditions for your business requirements
assignments

Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or
through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other
employees so that issues and solutions are understood

Ability to plan and organize your projects including:

Creating project work plans

Identifying resources and making assignments along with reporting progress
against those assignments.

Applying methodology and enforcing project standards

Minimizing exposure and risk

Ensuring project documentation is thorough and complete for all phases of
the project.

Position Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in IT related field

Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project

Strong technical writing skills

Strong analytical skills

Minimum 3 years experience managing IT projects. PMP certification a plus
but not required

Must have experience writing technical documents for developer use

Ability to work independently once assigned a task

Agile development philosophy

Highly self motivated and directed

Regards,

Kulwinder

recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way* *Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0758 x 122

Email : kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.*

mails from us then please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject
to rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience.
E-mails sent from or to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*