*Hi*

My name is *ARCHANA *and I am recruiter at Sage Technologies. Sage
Technologies is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000
clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client.

*Title:                     .NET Developer with Business analysis exp.*

*Location:             Toledo, OH*

*Duration:            12+  months        Interview:         Phone & Skype*

*DESCRIPTION :   *

·         This individual will be responsible for business analysis and
custom application development in a face paced / dynamic environment.

·         We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of 3
years business analysis experience in a software development environment

·         3 years of development experience with standard Microsoft
development languages/tools including .NET (C#, VB, ASP), MVC, Visual
Studio and SQL Server 2012 (Triggers, stored procedures, etc.) as well as
MVC &  jQuery.

·         OLAP and Unit Testing nice to have.

·         Candidates must also have strong written and verbal
communications skills and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a
related field. Security and compliance experience a plus.

·         Immediate start, long term contract engagement.

*SKILL MATRIX  *

·         Business analysis experience in a software development environment

·         Development experience with standard Microsoft development
languages

·         .NET (C#, VB, ASP), MVC, Visual Studio and SQL Server 2012
(Triggers, stored procedures, etc.)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc. *

*www.sagegroupinc.com* <http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:  732-767-0010 x 227 | D: 732-658-5828*

*Email: agau...@sagetl.com <agau...@sagetl.com>*