Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: SOA ADMINISTRATOR*

*Job Location: Topeka, KS*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*

*VISA:USC, GC and EAD-GC Only*

*Position Category - Infrastructure Technology Stack - • Oracle SOA
(Composites, BPEL, BPM) • Oracle Service Bus • OWSM*

*Preferred Skills - *

*Basic Qualifications* -
*Overview: *
We are looking for a candidate who has extensive experience building,
configuring, and tuning Oracle SOA environments with high availability.
Our environments are comprised of the following components:

·         Oracle SOA (Composites, BPEL, BPM)

·         Oracle Service Bus

·         OWSM

*Job Description -*
*Experience:*
The candidate needs to have a high degree of expertise in the following
areas:

·         Installing, configuring, and tuning Oracle WebLogic to support
SOA, experienced with WebLogic 12c.

o    Domains

o    Clusters

o    Admin Server

o    Manage Server

o    Adapters (JMS, DB)

o    JMS

o    Data Sources

o    Work Managers

o    JVM

·         Installing, configuring and tuning SOA Suite 11g and SOA Suite
12c. Experience with SOA Suite 12c.

o    Oracle SOA (Composites, BPEL, BPM)

o    Oracle Service Bus

o    OWSM

·         Strong Linux/Unix skills

·         Proficiency in scripting languages like Perl, Python,
*Shell/Bash* and
Wlst.  Particularly around automation of deployments, builds, and
configurations.

.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500