Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title: UC Security Lead*

*Location: Livonia, MI*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

•             Total 8+ years of technical experience supporting IP
Telephony background

•             Design & architecture capability in global UC environment
with BA skills

•             Strong understanding of security in the global UC environment

•             Working closely with security operational team for monitoring
security

•             Experience with SIP infrastructure

•             Knowledge in Call Managers, Unity Voicemail, Voice
Routers/Gateways,IP Telephones and Conference Phones.

•             Experience in creating or knowledge in understanding call
patterns and call routing.

•             Address security /telephony/ conferencing/ networking related
requirements / challenges

•             IP Telephony background or knowledge in Call Managers, Unity
Voicemail, Voice Routers/Gateways,IP Telephones and Conference Phones.

•             Must have the capability to work effectively on
cross-functional teams. Networking and Operating System knowledge or
experience would be helpful.

•             Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical
design of the network

•             Analyse existing voice and data networks and recommend
solutions.

•             Hands on experience on Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Media Gateways, CVP,
VXML GWs.

•             Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call
Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and
access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.

•             Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to
complex hardware/software problems.

•             Good to have related Certification

•             Experience in Sip trunking concepts and E1 and T1

•             Operational support

•             Strong trouble shooting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Harshit Mittal  || Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*harshit.mit...@themesoft.com* <harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>