*Note: Please share me your updated profile to h...@zilliontechnologies.com
<h...@zilliontechnologies.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find the below requirement and if you have any consultants available
please reply with there updated resume along with contact details ASAP to
move forward with submission process. Thanks

*Job Title: Cloud Architect*

*Location: Philadelphia/West Chester, PA(19102)*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

The Cloud Platform Engineering team delivers the tools and technologies
that power Comcast’s industry-leading private cloud, and provides solutions
to accelerate development of cloud-based products and services. Our
services include *IaaS (VMWare, Openstack, home-grown automation), PaaS
(Cloud Foundry),* as well as emerging container and orchestration
technologies. Our infrastructure consists of tens of thousands of virtual
machines and containers. Our growth rates are exponential and we support
thousands of customers. Within the walls of Comcast, we are a direct
competitor to the top public cloud providers.

We are seeking a Cloud Architect (Consultant) with a broad technical
background and well developed business acumen to help us develop our next
generation cloud platforms. Our team is driving innovation and our
fingerprint is all over the industry. Come join us!

*Functional Scope*

• Participate on a DevOps infrastructure team, develop Comcast’s next-gen
private cloud platforms- Cloud Foundry, Container as a Service (*Docker,
Kubernetes, others), Openstack, and VMWare vSphere.*

• Create automation, employ open source software, interact with API’s, and
enable *CI/CD* to create new cloud features, harvest/visualize metrics,
monitor health/performance/capacity, etc.

• Partner with product and development teams to provide education and
design consultation.

• Enthusiastic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven
track record of execution and delivery.

• Experience with Agile methodologies, effective working independently and
in a virtual team setting.

• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to
adjust the messaging based on the audience.

*Technical Scope*

Successful candidates for this position should possess broad experience in
many of the following areas:

• Cloud building blocks – Data Center, compute, storage, network, tools
automation.

• Platform design, implementation and operations in Cloud IaaS and PaaS
environments (major in *Cloud Foundry, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes minor
in VMWare, AWS, Azure).*

• Expert level Linux experience, experience with *DevOps tooling such as
Puppet, Ansible, BOSH, Concourse*.

• Software development using *Python, Powershell, GoLang*

• Innovating with open source software to create production services.

• Understanding of modern data platforms such as *MongoDB, InfluxDB, and
Hadoop*.

• Broad knowledge in systems telemetry and monitoring (*Telegraf, Nagios,
ELK, Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.).*

• Understanding of cloud application design principles.

• Experience influencing application modernization and migration to cloud
platforms.

*Thanks** & Regards,*

Hari Prasad

IT Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10]

*ZILLION TECHNOLOGIES, INC - **Your technology partner for the new Age*

Voice    : 571-814-3747 X 113

Email    : h...@zilliontechnologies.com

                 www.zilliontechnologies.com

45189 Research Pl, Suite 150, Ashburn, VA -20147

Certified National Minority Supplier (NMSDC®)

Zillion Technologies, Inc is an *Equal* *Opportunity* and Affirmative
Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.

‎[image: cid:image002.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10][image:
cid:image003.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10][image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10][image:
cid:image005.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10]*[image:
cid:image006.jpg@01D29BE2.EDDA0C10]*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you received this message in
error, would prefer to get updates by fax, or wish to be removed from our
mailing list for any other reason, please reply to
h...@zilliontechnologies.com  with the word "*REMOVE*" in the SUBJECT line.
If you have asked to be removed, your email address will be removed by the
next business day. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and thank you
for your valuable time