Hi

We have this position currently available with our client in NC. Kindly send
me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: Siebel CTI*
*Location: North Carolina*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

One must have Siebel / CTI integration background
Job Details/Description

As a Siebel Configurator/Developer you may participate in and/or be
responsible for the following types of tasks associated with Siebel
initiatives:
 1. Process definition and design
2. Requirements definition, mapping, and gap analysis
3. Siebel application design and prototyping
4. Siebel development including: configuration, scripting, EIM development,
BI Publisher development, etc.
5. Test scenario definition, script development, and execution In this role
you will be expected to be capable of successfully interacting with client
representatives and functional team members in developing solutions that
address the people, process, and technology needs of the organization.
Important to your success in this position will also be the ability to
understand business challenges and translate them into process/technical
solutions.

*LOCATION: NC.  *

--
Thanks