Hi

We are currently recruiting Technical Architect for our client in FL. If
interested kindly send me your updated profile with Contact / Rate info
ASAP.

*Role: Technical Architect*

Java/J2EE design, Interface Specifications development, Web Services
development experience, REST framework Same as 13344.

4 roles are open.

Job skills: Over 8 years of J2EE development experience Any framework/common
services development is a plus

Ability to understand architectural patterns, design implementation patterns
Implementation experience with REST web services, SOAP web services ESB,
Implementation experience with Java Persistence API, Rules Engines, Complex
Event Processing (CEP) and URI caching products.

Must have hands on experience in debugging code needed Experience with RUP
or Agile based development methodology

Good understanding Use Case requirements converting them to appropriate tech
design.

Must have very good understanding of Java technologies (ESB, REST, SOAP,
Logging framework).

Ability to analyze problems like thread contentions, synchronization issues,
Debug HTTP request and responses

Ability to write behavior driven test scripts using tools like JBehave is a
plus.

Experience with Rules engines like Apama CEP, DROOLs is desired Excellent
problem solving and communication skills

Experience with RUP or Agile methodology Experience in hospitality or
entertainment industry a plus

*
*

*Location: Orlando, FL*