Hi Team,

** **

Hope you are doing great! ****

** **

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this position
and respond immediately. ****

*ALL SUBMISSIONS TO INCLUDE RESUMES, AVAILABILITY, CURRENT LOCATION, CONTACT
# and RATE CONFIRMATION.
**If I need more information I will contact you.  Do not change the subject
line when replying.*****

** **

*Position: Oracle Fusion Application Testing/Debugging*

*Location: Redwood city, CA*

*Duration: 6 months C2C/CTH/FTE*

*Client : Oracle Corp*

*No. of Positions : 1*

*Expected Start Date : ASAP*

*Bill Rate : DOE USD***

** **

*Recruiter Notes : *2 References from Current Project must****

Debugging and triaging Oracle’s Fusion Applications on AIX (unix) platform.
Oracle calls in QA, but from search point of view don’t look for QA. Look
for someone who has done coding also but good at testing, debugging and
triaging before report the bug.****

** **

*Required Skills:*

• 70% J2EE (not just Java). Java is a programming language. J2EE is a
technology that is used to build backend components. J2EE has many
components. You will notice there are several components listed under J2EE
category in the Technical Grid.****

• 30% knowledge of C++. Coding is not required but someone who can read and
at least understand what is written.****

• Be able to look at the “core dump” of the application and isolate the
component/module that has caused the problems.****

** **

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume asap
to r...@ttssolutionsusa.com and I will call you right away!****

I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along my details. Thanks for
your help in advance.  ****

 ****

I look forward to speaking with you! Thank You J****

** **

Regards, ****

** **

*Raj Charan*

LEAD-Recruitments****

** **

*TTS Solutions, Inc* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729
Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com website :www.ttssolutionsusa.com ****

GTalk: r...@ttssolutionsusa.com Yahoo IM: *raj...@yahoo.com*****

** **