Hi

We have this position currently available with our client in UT. Kindly send
me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.
*
*
*Role: Oracle Payroll Time & Labor*
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
*Duration: 6 months+ Contract*

E-Business Suite Time & Labor - Payroll Technical Interface
Details: Must have solid knowledge of Oracle EBS Tools and Integration
Tools. Should have solid understanding of Oracle EBS Time and Labor and
Oracle EBS Payroll.
Resource will design and develop interfaces from OTL (Oracle Time and Labor)
to 3rd party payrolls ADP for US for October 31st GoLive and Payspace for
Africa for January 9th GoLive

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru