Hi Team,

Please find the *HOT LIST* of our consultants and let me know if you have
any openings for them.

*Sandeep: SAP ABAP Consultant*

Current location: Purchase, NY

Relocation: Yes

Availability: 1 Week

Pay rate: $60/hr on C2C

*Naga: SAP ABAP Technical consultant*

Current location: TX

Relocation: Yes

Availability: 2 weeks

Pay rate: $60/hr on C2C

*Hemanth: SAP ABAP Technical consultant*

Current location: TX

Relocation: Yes

Availability: Immediate

Pay rate: $65/hr on C2C

*Sharmila: Java/J2ee Developer*

Current location: TX

Relocation: Bay Area, CA Only

Availability: Immediate

Pay Rate: $60/hr on C2C

*Sonu: .Net Developer*

Current location: Foster city, CA

Availability: 1 Week

Pay rate: $60/hr on C2C

Relocation: Bay Area, CA Only

Looking forward to hear back from you soon….

*With Regards,*

* *

*Raj Charan** **| Lead- Recruitments **[image: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CC9ECB.FBD1C480]*<http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com/>
* *

*Tel: (512) 686-**4657| Fax: 512-857-8729
Email: *Raj*@ttssolutionsusa.com* <r...@ttssolutionsusa.com>

*Yahoo IM: **raj...@yahoo.com* <raj...@yahoo.com>* | Join me on: **[image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CC82BD.AD543AB0]* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/raj789>

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
logo.wmf]

*Address : 13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279*

*Austin, TX 78750, USA*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
twitter.jpg] <http://twitter.com/hexawaretech>

*TTS Solutions, Inc.* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Go
Green]Please consider the environment - Before printing this e-mail message.

*Please submit our consultants to your Direct Clients/Implementation
Partners*