*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLCIf you feel perfect match
with the below requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume on  jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

Title : Sr.Analyst/Programmer
Duration : Columbia, MD*
* Duration : 6+ months contract.

Below is a compilation of the skill sets we are looking for in an
Programmer/Analyst resource.
>From the Analyst / Sr. Analyst side we are looking for Analysts that can
support the SDLC within a large Data Warehouse environment.  The following
skills are pretty much a must from that perspective:

Domain Analysis experience using SQL or PL/SQL
Business Requirement gathering and Analysis as well as documentation
Working with the development team on Process Flows for ETL processing
Mapping documentation to support transformations within a Data Warehouse
environment
Creation / Execution / and Documentation of Test Plans for Transformation
Processes
Familiarity with Implementation Plans and Documentation
Experience in documenting processes of this nature, in order to write
Turnover Documentation to support this on our Production Support Team
Good Communication Skills are a must in this position as well as some minor
PM skills as in some cases they will be the main contact for an ETL process
they are working on

The environments about 80% Oracle, and 20% SQL, so skills in those areas
are a must.

As far as Tools that are staff is currently using, most are listed below:
Embarcadero Rapid SQL
Quest Toad
MS SQL Server / Enterprise Mgr
Unix/Linux editing tools (Telnet, Putty)
Informatica Monitor & Workflow Manager
Cognos BI Suite
Data Flux
Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point, Outlook and
Access)
CA ERWIN for Data Modeling

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 203 -971- 8471 • Email:
jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com
*