*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
 *!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!*
*
*
Job Title  : Mainframe Developer.
Location  : Cincinnati, OH.
Duration  : 12+ Months.

Required Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an
Information Systems position.
4 – 6 years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the
associated development methodologies.
Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Passing score on a selected entry test for new hires. (Test selected based
on Project requirements.)

Desired Skills
Unix (AIX) and MVS systems.
Sterling Software Connect: Direct and MQ-Series.
COBOL, SQL, DB2, TSO, MVS JCL, Oracle, Unix, Toad, Windows Server.
Prior experience with project planning with medium size or medium level
complexity projects.
Quality Center, JIRA and Infra Enterprise.
Retail and/or Corporate systems.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*
* *
*Thanks & Regards,*
*John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*CAT Technology Inc.*
*"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"*
*Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.*
*Email: n.j...@catstaffing-us.com*
*Gmail: john.catte...@gmail.com*
*Visit us at: www.catamerica.com*