*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement
please reply me with the best number to reach and i
will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Milwaukee,WI
Duration: 6+ Months contract
Rate: Max $37/hr on C2C

Project Description:
To join existing team at client.  Work on various project efforts that are
at various stages of development.  Must work be able to ramp up very
quickly and take a lead on various aspects of design, development,
implementation, and go-live of business critical applications for a large
global manufacturing client.  The applications are fat client based forms
applications (meaning NOT web ASP.NET based applications)

Requirements:
At least 5+ years of senior .net development experience
very strong english communications skills
strong experience with vb.net and c# (current code base is vb.net, so that
is more important than c#)
strong knowledge of object oriented design and development
good working knowledge of Design Patterns (specifically experience with MVC
- model view controller design pattern)
exposure to relational DBs and SQL (specific knowledge of SQL Server and
transact SQL is helpful)
Strong knowledge with fat client based .net applications (meaning these
applications are not ASP based).  THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Silverlight is a PLUS
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator and listener.
Good organizational skills

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Technical Recruiter .