*Hi,*
Good Morning..

We have immediate direct client requirement. If you have any suitable
consultant, So please send me their updated resumes along with contact
details ASAP..
Please send all replies Only TO *:
**pmusilip...@spectraforce.com*<pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>
* ; *

*
UI Developer / Web Developer      *

*Location           : Atlanta, GA.
Duration           : 6 Months
Start Date         : Immediate*

*Job Description:* Candidate should take direction to implement the
creative vision and overall look and feel for projects based on design
objectives, product requirements, functional specs, and an iterative
feedback process. Assist in defining and developing the user experience for
web / win -based products. Work with product manager and engineers in
drafting initial concepts and convey design ideas via story boards, and
prototyping tools.

*Required Skills :*

-           Rapidly turn mock ups into HTML, CSS2/3, Java script and
Frameworks such as Blueprint CSS and JQuery

-           Quickly troubleshoot and recommend fixes for rendering errors

-           Follow and collaborate on company style guides

-           Expertise in hand coding table-less web layouts using DIV tags

-           Must be proficient with JavaScript and a good understanding of
DOM objects

-           In depth understanding of XHTML validation and cross
browser/platform issues

-           Semantic Coding techniques and cross browser and backward
compatibility

-           Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver

-           Good understanding of Accessibility and WCAG, W3C guidelines

-           Good understanding of debug tools such as Firebug, IE Developer
Toolbar, etc

Software Knowledge

-           HMTL/CSS/Javascript, JQuery, Dojo

-           Image Editor like- Adobe Photoshop - Ver 6+ / Fireworks MX +

            Dreamweaver - MX + / MS Frontpage 2000

            MS Office 2000 +

-           Knowledge of Flash/Actionscript

-           Knowledge of XML/Ajax.

*
**Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.*
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606.
Ph.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – ID : pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* ; *
www.spectraforce.com ;

Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.