Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in *Washington, DC*, kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vi...@marlabs.com.

*Role: Functional PeopleSoft Time and Labor Analyst *

Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Washington, DC

*
*

The functional PeopleSoft Time and Labor Analyst to assist our client with
a focus on designing, testing, and cutover support for a government
migration project

*
*

*Primary Responsibilities Include*:

·         Conducting requirements gathering sessions, documenting
requirements. Writing functional specifications.

·         Defining test requirements, scenarios, cases, and scripts to
support system integration and user acceptance testing

·         Executing test scripts

·         Test Defect reporting and management

·         Working directly with the business knowledge experts to
understand business needs, issues and challenges

·         Supporting the business during solution rollout

*Position Qualifications include*:

·         Minimum 5 - 7 years of PeopleSoft HCM / Payroll Time & Labor
implementation experience.

·         Must have significant experience in a PeopleSoft 8.3 and up +  HCM
/ Payroll Time & Labor environment

·         Extensive knowledge of Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Labor
systems.

·         Knowledge of project management methodologies and practices.

·         Expert analytical and problem solving skills.

·         Excellent testing skills

·         Strong teamwork skills.

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Ability to meet deliverables and deadlines with quality standards

·         Bachelor’s Degree required

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com