*Hi,*
Good Morning..

We have immediate direct client requirement. If you have any suitable
consultant, So please send me their updated resumes along with contact
details ASAP..

Please send all replies Only TO *:
**pmusilip...@spectraforce.com*<pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>
* ;**
*
*Unix – AIX Admin    **

Location : El – Segundo, CA
Duration : 6 Months

Required Skills:*

·         6+ years of experience

·         Provide system administrator support and break-fix services
24x7x365 for all the Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX servers, HMC’s

·         Monitor UNIX ticket queue, assign and work on tickets.

·         Provide appropriate response to Incidents and continued support
through resolution, as required, in order to meet the Service Levels

·         Perform periodic and emergency systems maintenance as required

·         Provide appropriate response to Incidents and continued support
through resolution, as required, in order to meet the Service Levels

·         Provide system administrator support and change request
fulfillment services 24x7x365 in support of planned and unplanned project
activities

·         Support file sharing services to Windows and Apple based clients

·         Support and Maintain the in house archive solutions built in El
Segundo and East Aurora.

·         Install, patch, update third party applications at the request of
the ADM or business teams which require administrator access or authority
for such

            tasks.  (examples: Cognos, SAS, Code1, etc)

·         Install, configure, patch, update, support and troubleshoot
infrastructure applications like Big Brother, Teamquest, Vintella.

·         Provide technical support to Storage/Netbackup team wherever
administrative access is required.

·         Install, patch and refresh OS in compliance with Mattel standards.

·         Monitor PGP/FTP transfer server based on email logs/alerts and
resolve/fix any failed transfers or other server related problems.

·         Coordinate with the Vendors for any issues or break fixes.

·         Provide periodic Data center walkthrough for failures/amber
lights.

·         Review emails from systems for errors sent to “phxunixalert” mail
list and “uaoncall” mail box and act on them accordingly.

·         Every 90 days or whenever there is a staff change on the UNIX
team, Change root passwords on all systems per SOX and internal Mattel
requirements.

·         Provide support for Project related activities.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.*
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606.
Ph.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – ID : pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* ; ** *
www.spectraforce.com ;

Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.