Hi Folks,
Please send your Resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

SOA Architect: in Java/J2EE environment: Located in New Hudson, MI

1.    SOA Architect

2.    Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

3.    Software Architecture Documents (SAD)

4.    RUP or Agile methodology

5.    Use Case

6.    Delivery of Project

7.    Full testing life cycle

8.    Version control

Developer: we are willing to submit either SQL Server Developers with strong
XML experience, or SharePoint developers (with InfoPath) who are familiar with
SQL Server: Located in Detroit, MI

1.    SQL Server development

2.    Infopath

3.    XML

4.    Storage procedures and SSIS

5.    Visual Basic

6.    Web Development

7.    Proficient in MS Product suite including backend

8.    Ability to conduct analysis of organizational needs

Thanks $ Have a Nice Day :)

Naresh Kumar

Technical Recruiter || SrivenInfosys Inc

nar...@sriveninfosys.com

D: 718-360-5826 || w:  646-898-6228 || F: 212-658-9460

www.sriveninfosys.com