Hello Folks,

Greetings of the day !!

I have a 1 month+ contract opportunity in Hartford, CT. Please review the
details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and
contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Senior SharePoint/.Net developer

Hartford,CT

1 month + extensions

Start 6/4/12

I need a senior sharepoint/.NET developer with experience assessing and
debugging systems. Experience with sharepoint 2010, experience with ASP .NET,
VB .NET, and C#.NET. The ideal resource will be able to train staff/Knowledge
transfer on the applications. This person must have prior experience with
leading teams and user training. Must have good communication skills.

Sanjay Kumar.K

Technical Recruiter

Sriven Infosys Inc

CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011