Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in multiple locations *Cleveland, OH.* Kindly go
through the requirement and please send me if you have any consultants
available to vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title: Sr. Mobile Developer(iOS expert).*

Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Cleveland, OH

Interview Type: Quick telephonic interview

The client is looking for senior iOS Expert for 6 months plus contract in
Cleveland, OH.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Development of code meeting requirements

·         Adherence to coding standards

·         Accountable for what you produce

·         Support of team, colleagues and business objectives

·         Documentation

·         Learn new skills and technologies as required by the role

*Essential Experience*:

·         Advanced iOS Developer ( iphone / ipad )

·         Advanced knowledge of cocoa / objective-c

·         IOS SDK / SDK Frameworks

·         Expert with Xcode / Interface Builder

·         Proven track record of delivering applications.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com