** **

Hope you are doing well,****

* *

*Job Title: * SAP SRM Techno-Functional Consultant****

*Duration: *1 year****

*Location: *Lexington, KY****

** **

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *      :   8 years****

   - *Technical/Functional Skills *        :               Implementation
   knowledge in SRM 7.0 with a minimum of 2 implementations.****
   - Middle ware implementation experience in setting up materials and
   services****
   - Experienced in workflow development (BRF) in SRM 7.0 on wards,
   especially on Shopping Carts, Contracts and POs in SRM.****
   - Should have worked and experienced in Service Procurement in Extended
   Classic scenario****
   - Should have worked on SRM Contracts Management (Central and Local
   contracts)****
   - Experienced in SUS deployment****
   - Experienced and well versed with Web Dynpro developments related to
   SRM applications.****

*Experience Required*                     : 8 years****

*Roles & Responsibilities*          :   Configuration, conducting workshops
with customers, designing solutions.****

*Generic Managerial Skills**      *:   Not needed****

*Education **                             *:  ****

*Work Location***

* *

** **

*Candidate Details*****

*Mandatory*****

Full Name:****

* *

Phone1:****

** **

Phone2:****

** **

Email:****

** **

Authorization(*visa status):*****

** **

Rates: *(Hourly)*****

** **

Availability for telephonic/Skype Interview:****

** **

Skype ID/ Video call ID:****

** **

Current Location:****

** **

Ready to work or relocate to  Lexington, KY   - *(Yes/No)*****

** **

The interview process would take at least a week's time, will you be fine
with this - *(Yes/NO)*****

** **

How soon can you start a project? -****

** **

Why are you looking for Job change:****

** **

End Date of your current/ recent project:****

** **

Date of Birth****

** **

Year of Completing the Degree****

** **

Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might stop you from taking
this position, *if yes, pl share:*****

** **

Also, be aware that our client conducts a criminal background check/ Test
for drug of abuse on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Therefore, before we proceed with your candidacy regarding this project
opportunity, please advise us now if you have any felonies or misdemeanors.
*if yes, pl share:*****

** **

** **

** **