Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in *Stamford, CT Area.* Kindly go through the
requirement and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title: Sr. Web Developer*

Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Stamford, CT

Interview Type: In person/Skype follows Telephonic Round

*Description*:

The client is looking for Senior Web Developer for 6 months contract
position at Stamford, CT.

*Required:*

·         HTML5

·         Javascript (vanilla JS, jquery)

·         PHP experience

·         Unix experience (for Phonegap, req knowledge of compiling, etc)

*Huge Pluses*

·         Working with Phonegap

·         Using backbone.js/knockout.js (front-end MVC frameworks)

·         Used node.js

·         PHP5 OO experience

·         Also a web designer if possible

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com