*Dear Associate,
Status.
Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.*
**************  Send the Resume on this ID
**ricky....@panzersolutions.com*<ricky....@panzersolutions.com>
**Title  : Java Developer
Location :  Baltimore, MD
Duration : 6+ Month of Contract *

******************Need Local to MD, VA, NJ, and  DE**************
Job description* :
* Java developer role. NO in person interview required but I’ll need
someone that can go in physically to the client site for a background check.
*