Hi

Position below ………..please let me know with your consultant updated
resumes…….asap.

Send me profiles : m...@leaditgroup.com

*(Direct Client ) *

* *

*Job Description : *

* *

*Role : COBOL developer needed with CMS*

*Location : Richmond, VA *

*Duration: 3 months*

*Rate is OPEN*

* *

*We are looking for COBOL and CMS resource for a potential project to start
in one week. CMS, Communications Management System, is a Unisys product and
is a firm requirement. *

* *

* *

Thanks,

*MIKE*

*Lead IT Corp.*

1999 Wabash Ave Suite#210 | Springfield, IL 62704 T. 217.960.1186
T.217-241-5680 | F. 801.705.2524

m...@leaditgroup.com <vic...@leaditgroup.com>

www.leaditgroup.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lead-I-T-Corporation/121013161326563?sk=info

*** E Verified Company ** ** Certified Women/Minority (MBE) and NMSDC ****
Oracle and Microsoft Partners ***

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or

privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or

computer.