*!!! Placement Requirement - TIBCO Developer w/Airlines Industry experience
!!!*

All,
Please see the job description below.  This is all I have.  I need resumes
TODAY.  If you have someone, please send them immediately.  Thank you!

*Please send resumes to hrin...@shstinc.com*

Position: TIBCO Developer w/Airlines Industry experience
Location: Miramar, Florida
Duration: 1+ Years

*Note:  Please send resumes with prior Airlines Industry Experience.*

Bill Rate: $58/hr

Interview: Phone

Job Description: Will be working to define and develop interfaces between
client Legacy systems and HP Flight Operations products.

Must Haves
 5+ years as a Tibco developer, experience with design, deployment, and
monitoring. Must have a solid understanding of  patterns and framework
3 to 4 years experience with real time ETL or real time transformations
Experience with Oracle/SQL
Must have experience with  analysis & requirements, client interaction