Hi Consultant,

Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send me your resume along with contact information ASAP.

Job Title:* WAS admin with MQ experience*
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 24+Months

Responsibilities:
Install, upgrade, patch and configure WebSphere Application Server (IHS,
Plug-ins, App Servers). WebSphere 7.0 and above.
Installation, configuration of MQ servers.
Use Jython, JACL, Perl, Shell, ANT and WSADMIN scripting to automate
WebSphere tasks including WebSphere configuration tasks, deployment tasks
and installation tasks.
Gather data for performance tuning.
Provide 24 x 7 Production support (generating thread dump, heap dump,
analyzing logs).

Desired Skills:
Certificate management and WebSphere security management
WebSphere HA / clustering setup and design
WebSphere MQ
Trouble shooting and problem determination
Unix, Linux, AIX, Solaris expertise
Monitoring tools exposure (Wily, ITCAM etc)
Understanding of DNS, Firewall, network switches (F5, Netscaler etc)
Experience using Java, J2EE, XML is a big plus
IBM Certified WebSphere Administrator is a plus

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you
Thanks,
Warm Regards,
kaZaan khan
Sr. Technical Recruiter