** **

Job ID-EE-SS-0417****

** **

HI ,****

This is Sam from SourceChip, Inc .Our team working on critical position
with our client.

Job Description -****

** **

Electrical Engineer ****

** **

** **

Must have *E3S or Eplan experience*****

 ****

Electrical Engineer****

4 positions  (2 in Austin, TX & 2 in Kalispell, Montana)****

** **

Experience:-   4-6yrs****

 ****

 ****

Need resume with must have skils: E3S or Eplan experience with generic
electrical skills****

 ****

•         Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of
complex electrical problems. ****

•         Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including
development of key suppliers. ****

•         Interface with internal and external customers regarding
electrical issues for specific project. ****

•         Implement concepts for range of difficult product issues and
solutions.****

•         Specify, supervise the development of, design, or modify
engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics, and/or detailed
drawings/specifications of complex scope.****

•         Specify, supervise, or perform engineering analysis of complex
scope. ****

•         Define, coordinate, perform, and generate engineering test
reports. ****

•         Specify and review engineering documentation.****

•         Knowledge of E3S cable and harness design ****

•         Design signal distribution boards (backplanes).****

•         Design signal conditioning circuits, simple analog/digital
circuits.****

•         Select and integrate sensors, control devices
(temperature/motion/pressure), I/O modules, power supplies (Device Net and
Ethercat experience preferred).****

•         Selects components and equipment based on analysis of
specifications and reliability.****

•         Write device specifications.****

•         Write software specifications, test procedures, operational
procedures, and troubleshooting guidelines.****

•         Perform system and circuit level troubleshooting in clean lab and
clean room environment..****

** **

*If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format)*

*Respond me @ s...@sourcechip.net*

* *

*Details Required for client submission.*

* *

*Name as per Visa: *

*Availability : *

*Current Location: *

*Willing to relocate: *

*Expected Hourly rate:*

*Best time to Reach:*

*Cell/Phone no :*

*Visa Status*

*Email Id :*

*Availability for face to Face Interview Yes/No*

* *

*It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.  Best of luck J*

** **

Regards,****

** **

Sam | SourceChip, Inc****