Hi Partner,

This is *satyagiri *working as recruiter with *United Software Group, Inc.* We
have a very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go
through the below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title: **Test Manager***

*Location*: *Bloomington, IL *

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Experience: 10+ Years*

* *

*Job Description:-*

? *10+* years of overall testing experience with at least 2+ years in test
management
? Knowledge of *Insurance domain* is preferred
? Strong communication skills a must
? Should be flexible enough to work in *onsite-offshore* methodology
? Should have experience working with senior client management - Director
and above
? Knowledge of open source tools is a plus - *Trac, Testlink*, *SoapUI* and
Selenium**

 *Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

*BASIC Details*

Title (Mr. / Ms.)

First Name

Middle Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

 MM/DD/YYYY

Gender

 M/F

Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity

 Country /Work Authorization/MM/YYYY

Available From

 Start date Availability

Current Location

Contact Number

  xxx-xxx-xxxx

Email ID

 xxx at domain .com

Skype ID

Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Experience in required skills

Grade/Years of Experience

Skills (Please Mention if any Certifications)

 Please mention the important skills which the consultant have and the
requirement needs/Any certifications the consultants holds

*Employer Details*

(Employer Name, Employer Contact Name, Phone, Email)

*Educational Details*

Name of Degree (Bachelors) only

Specialization

 Computers/Mechanical/Electrical/Any thing

Duration Start Date(Month & Year)

 MM/YYYY

Duration End Date(Month & Year)

 MM/YYYY