Hi

position below................

send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role  : Oracle Apps (EBS) Administrator *

*Location :Cooper NY*

*Duration :12 months *

Required Skills/Experience (Skills that the successful candidate(s) must
have)

Information Resources seeks to hire a dedicated professional who is
committed to exemplary customer service.

*Must have a minimum of five years experience in Oracle Database
Administration functions, specifically Oracle E Business Suite, DR
Solutions such as Data Guard*,

The candidate must be proficient in all aspects of system administration
functionality within the Oracle E Business Suite and will have hands on
experience with applications. Ideal candidate should have hands on
experience with integration of Oracle SSO/OID and experience supporting
development and Production environments.

*Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience on Oracle e-Business
Suite (EBS) R12/11i* Installation, configuration, maintenance
troubleshooting and support

Must have a good understanding of Oracle Databases including current
10g/11g.

*Must have hands on experience on Oracle SOA suite 10g/11g for installation
and configuration***

*Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Oracle Real Application
Clusters (RAC) 10g/11g on UNIX or Linux platform preferably HP-UX.***

Hands on experience on Oracle EBS shared application file systems, DR
solutions like 10g/11g Data Guard

Proficient in all aspects of "system administration" functionality within
Oracle E-Business Suite

Hands on experience with applications/tech stack/database upgrades,
cloning, patching, and backups/recovery

Good Understanding of Storage, Network, server technology, operating
systems for optimal application performance is required.

Hands on experience on Installation and configuration of Oracle Identity
Management Infrastructure, Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Single Sign On
(SSO)

Hands on experience on integration of Oracle OAM/SSO with Oracle E-Business
Suite R12 is required

Experience in supporting Development and Production environments

Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills

Additional Skills (Skills that are a plus, but not required)

Knowledge of Quest-stat for Configuration migration is plus

Oracle Governance and Risk Control and Oracle Imaging processing and
management is plus

Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (formerly Hyperion Planning,
Financial Management and Essbase) experience is a plus.

Oracle BI technologies

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com *

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**