Hi

Position below …………………..

Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

Let me know any one for the below.

*Role:** Adobe Flex developer
Location: Charlestown, MA
Duration: Long Term*

   - Client is willing to hire over phone/skype
   - Prefer Adobe Certified Flex developers

*Key Skills: *Adobe Flex 3.5 SDK and the Flex Builder environment,
ActionScript 3.0, XML, HTML/XHTML, HTML5, Java Script, CSS and OOD.

*Minimum Requirements:*

*Requirements:*

   - *Minimum 5-7 years of experience with Flex*
   - Ideal Flex candidate will demonstrate knowledge of:

   - Adobe Flex 3.5 SDK and the Flex Builder environment
   - ActionScript 3.0
   - XML
   - HTML/XHTML
   - OOD

   - History in Java web development and related technologies considered a
   big plus, including:

   - Servlets, JSP
   - JDBC, Hibernate, Spring
   - REST API
   - Application Server Experience (WebLogic, Tomcat, Resin, etc)

   - A good understanding of the SDLC.
   - Excellent communication skills.
   - Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
   - Passionate "do whatever it takes" attitude.
   - Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented.
   - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Develop enterprise Flex RIA application for Financial Markets.
   - Work with web development team to design reusable XML APIs.
   - Work with UI design team to develop Flex compatible screens.

Please feel free to call me on below number.

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**