Dear Partners,

Please send resumes for the below mentioned requirement. Please send all
resumes to

*prabhurecruit...@gmail.com* <prabhurecruit...@gmail.com>* *  or call me
972-636-5969 for immediate consideration. I have these urgent  positions to
close ASAP.

I have these urgent positions to close ASAP

*Position*: Pega Architect

*Location: *Jersey City, NJ

*Duration:* Full time

*Pega Certifications are required like CSSA.*

*Required Skills/Experience (Skills that the successful candidate(s) must
have)*

PegaSystems Certified Senior System *Architect* (CSSA) or Lead System *
Architect* (CLSA) with 5 or more years of development experience with
Pegasytems (*Pega* certification ID required).
PRPC Version 6.x experience required.
Ability to conduct DCO sessions to collect requirements and use cases.
Excellect written, communication and presentation skills.
All certification will be verified with PegaSystems
Additional Skills (Skills that are a plus, but not required

*If you are interested in the above openings please send me your MS word
resume and the following details.*

·         Full Name:

·         Contact number:

·         Email Id:

·         Current location:

·         Relocation:

·         Salary/Rate Expectation :

·         Citizenship/Visa Status:

·         Availability for Phone Interview:

·         Start Date:

*Note : We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation
partners , Direct Clients.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prabhu      ***

Direct:* 972-636-5969| Gmail:* prabhurecruit...@gmail.com

*|** *www.anveta.com* |*

*Anveta, Inc |* 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite # 108, Irving, TX* |*

* **Please consider the environment - **Before printing this e-mail message.
***