PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980

* Hello,
*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *ProgrammerAnalyst
** .* Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.
*
In-person/F2F is mandatory.*

****MUST HAVE FINANCIALS EXPERIENCE. NO MORE THAN 4 PROJECTS IN LAST 5
YEARS****

*Job Title :Securities Lending Technology - Programmer Analyst
Location :New York, NY
Job Term :6 month*

Job Summary & Responsibilities*
The primary role of the candidate is to design, develop, and support one or
more components of the distributed Listed Derivatives Clearing System. The
candidate is expected to participate in the entire software development
life cycle from definition of requirements through deployment and support.
The successful candidate will work closely with IT peers and operational
professionals to define behavior, services, and interfaces for the tools
under development.  The candidate is expected to work closely with
colleagues and users in other regions.   On occasion, the candidate is
expected to lead technical discussions with the global team members.

*DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS:*
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Develop a deep understanding of the Global Futures Business and the
business flows
• Develop a deep understanding of the firm's Listed Derivatives Transaction
Processing systems and related applications
• Build close working relationships with Business Users
• Develop personal and technical skills to a high level
• Participate in a high work ethic environment
• Develop project management skills

*Basic Qualifications:*
5+ years OO design/development
5+ years Java
5+ years RDBMS, Sybase or UDB preferred
Experience with OO design and Java implementation
Experience providing high quality production support to a demanding user
base
Experience with requirement gathering from interactions with end-users
Experience with full project life cycle
Solid communication and presentation skills
Demonstrate solid ability to multi-task (2-3 simultaneous projects)
Listed Derivatives knowledge a strong plus
Familiarity with C#/.Net is a plus.
Must be a self starter

*Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid