*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to  **mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

** **

*OBIEE Developer*

*Location: Hoboken, NJ*

*Rate: $45/hr c2c all inc*

*Duration: 1 year*

* *

*Mandatory Skills: *

**·        **Hands on experience with all OBIEE layers: Physical, Business
Model, and Presentation layer.****

**·        **Write SQL queries against Oracle 11g databases and skills in
analyzing data.****

**·        **Participate in design of new data warehouse tables as needed
or to fix the defects or issues.****

**·        **Develop OBIEE Dashboards & BI Publisher Reports using Oracle
OBIEE 11g.****

**·        **Prepare and maintain documentation for all new or modified
OBIEE objects.****

*Desirable:*

**·        **Windows batch scripting; shell scripting****

**·        **Oracle EBS knowledge ****

**·        **Hyperion knowledge (HFM/Essbase)****

**·        **Ability to understand and quickly grasp various aspects of EBS
and FDW OBIEE datamodel.****

**·        **Translate OBIEE dashboard and Reports into Production support
runbook/troubleshooting documentation.****

**·        **Strong verbal and communication skills and ability to train
OBIEE support staff. ****

** **

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **