Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing Great!

This is Raj, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .

Please send across your updated resume if you are interested, I would very
much appreciate hearing from you  along with the contact information at the
earliest to *rya...@sysmind.com <rya...@sysmind.com> *or call me at
*609-897-9670
Ext : 2168.*

*Job Title: OBIEE Developer*

*Location: NY/NJ/NC*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Skills Required:         *

·         OBIEE+ 10g and 11g

·         Oracle 10g, 11g. Unix, Linux scripting

·         Expert in OBIEE RPD development including Database registration
at physical layer, designing at business layer and presentation layer

·         Excellent understanding of Data warehousing concepts with ability
to do detailed data analysis

·         OBIEE administration including server monitoring, server
restarts, setup, migration etc. OBIEE security features like User creation,
granting access, catalogue migration etc.

·         Expertise in building hierarchies and role based security

·         Expertise in OBIEE Session and server variable. Expertise in
dimensional data modeling

*Experience Required:*

·         Hands-on technical expertise in OBIEE design, development,
administration, migration, semantic modeling in multiple large scale
development and production projects

·         Expertise in various tools, techniques, features of OBIEE
platform with ability provide best solution options and design

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Design and development

·         Administration and migration

·         Part of development projects and production support team

Regards,

Raj Yadav

Program Manager

SysMind LLC

38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Email: rya...@sysmind.com