Hi,

I am Ranjith, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: VB/Oracle  Developer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 Months( need only locals)*

*Location: Waukegan, IL*

*Job Description*

·         Participate with the Senior Developer and the rest of the Project
Team to design and code enhancements to the Quality Information Management
System (QIMS), a lab system in the Diagnostics Division.

·         The system was written in-house with a VB6 fat client and an
Oracle database.

·         As part of overall experience, a minimum of 5 years development
experience with VB6 and Oracle is required.

·         Development experience with RS232/serial/asynchronous devices is
beneficial.

·         Experience working in an environment governed by formal software
development methodology is strongly desired.

·         Experience with Crystal Reports v8 is a plus.

·         The following are also required: excellent interpersonal and
communication skills, teamwork skills, problem solving skills, and being a
self-starter and self-motivator.

·         As part of the well-defined, structured, software life cycle
(SLC), must be willing and capable of producing clear and comprehensive
project documentation including design specifications, unit testing
protocols and results, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V

*Oslo Solutions LLC*