Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
Kevin@riderconsultinginc.comif
you have any available resources

Role : Sr. Database Business Analyst

Duration :18 months

Location :SF, CA

Database Business Analyst

We are seeking a senior Business Database Analyst for our client's Customer
Experience team to perform analysis in support of business integration efforts,
customer impact projects, and infrastructure.

Responsibilities:

Working with product/project teams to identify business requirements and
translating
them into moderate to complex database related analyses and projects.

Exploratory, adhoc, and in-depth analyses to provide actionable insights to
the lines of business.

Design and process documentation.

Identifying data sources and opportunities for additional
infrastructure/automation.

Ensuring adherence to compliance, regulations, and policies.

Basic Qualifications:

10+ years database analytics experience.

Minimum Qualifications:

Experience with backend systems, databases, and data.

Knowledge of customer migrations and change management processes.

Demonstrated experience using SQL and SQL scripting as a tool for data analysis.

Proficient in MS SQL Server, SSMS, and SSIS.

Experience in identifying requirements for both internal/external
communications
and generating mail files.

Strong data analyses, database design, data cleansing, and data presentation
skills.

Attention to detail and quality with an ability to keep larger goals in mind.

Self starter - must be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast
paced environment.

Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.

Excellent verbal and written communications.

Preferred Qualifications:

Knowledge of Treasury Management and Wholesale products and services.

Experience with quality assurance and testing processes.

Automate excel reports by writing TSQL or MS Access.

Experience with UI Design.

Experience with Oracle databases and warehouses.

Experience interacting with multiple levels of staff and management.

  Thanks.

  KevinPatel

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com