Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below opportunity, and let me know your interest in this
opportunity.

Title:               *Programmer Analyst*

Duration:        6 months

Location:        Spicer, Minnesota.

*Programmer Analyst*

Design, code and unit test software applications for the Cinch Agri-Suite.

In this position the analyst will work with the Product Definition, Quality
Assurance, and development teams on the architecture of the application
enhancements. This individual will be responsible for the completion of
design programming specifications and development of the application in
Dexterity and Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft .Net. The analyst will
also assist others on the development team with programming and design
specifications. The analyst will report to the project lead as well as the
development manager.

*Qualifications:*  Experience in the following areas is desired;

            MS GP Dexterity version 12.0

MS SQL Server TSQL language (2008)

Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains ERP System (Experience/Knowledge of GP
Multi-Currency module a big plus)

Microsoft Visual Source Safe

MS Visual Studio

.Net Framework and C#

At this time they are expecting to be signed and will get started with the
project in Mid-February. They do have verbal approval on the project and
anticipate signoff shortly.

As discussed with us, they believe an initial period of on-site time will
be beneficial to both parties for first month. After that initial period
they are fine in having the developer's work remotely connecting to Windows
Terminal Servers in their Spicer facility. Their office is located in
Spicer, Minnesota.

They have estimated the Multi-Currency project to be approximately 4000
hours of development time. They plan to merge this development into normal
release cycles and will be delivering portions of the project in 3 phases.
Their normal development cycles are a six month time period. Generally this
is 4 1/2 months of development time followed by a month and a half QA cycle.
They expect that the resources will be included in the quality assurance
phase and will remain engaged during that period.

Upon completion of the 1st phase of the project they will immediately be
starting phase 2. They anticipate needing the contract resources for the
duration of this project. The contractors will be working concurrently with
E-Markets development staff on this project.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*