*Dear IT Professional,Hope you are doing great,  If you feel perfect match
with the below requirement please reply me with the best number to reach or
if you know someone that might be looking please pass this on. I would
appreciate if you could send me a most updated word formatted resume. Job
Title: UI DesignerLocation: Bridgeville, PADuration: 6-12+ Months*

*Main Skills: Responsive Web Design, HTML, CSS3, JavaScript*

*Responsibilities:With guidance from senior designers, analyze requirements
and determine the flow of information through the application to satisfy
optimal user experience Create wireframes, screen mockups, and other visual
models to demonstrate how the user interface should be constructed to meet
the business requirements. Work directly with architects, senior designers,
and developers to do the front-end coding for our web applications. This
will include defining responsive page layout and defining the appropriate
style sheets. Conduct usability testing and categorize feedback from
Usability testing, then make recommendations for updating the UI/UX.
Ability to develop and apply visual styles through cascading style sheets.
Review aforementioned collateral with business partners, architects, and
Senior Designers to ensure acceptance of the design.*

*Relevant Qualifications (These are the minimum qualifications you need to
be considered for the job):3-5 years of experience as a User Interaction
Designer or a similar role as a front-end developer BA/BS degree in
multimedia, user experience, or graphic design, or related field or
equivalent experience Experience designing and coding for mobile devices
including tablets and smart phones Working knowledge of Responsive Web
Design Frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 Knowledge of design implementation
languages (i.e. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript/JQuery) Proficient in modern design
tools and technologies (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe DreamWeaver)
Experience in creating all necessary design collateral, including
information architectures, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design
comps_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Ashu
Jain * Technical Recruiter * Panzer Solutions, LLC45 Stuart Ave * Unit K*
Norwalk CT 06850Office: 203 -652 -1444 Ext 118 * Fax: 203-286-1457 * Email
: ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com <ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>      Notice
of Confidentiality:The information contained herein is intended only for
the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is
neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the
subject"REMOVE" such be taken out of our distribution list.*