*Hello Shaik**,*

*Greetings from Atlas Systems Inc*., I would like to know if you are
interested for an *“**SAS Programmer**”* position with one of our direct
client. If interested please send me your updated resume along with the
best time to reach you to discuss further.

*Title                       : **SAS Programmer*

*Location               : **Columbus, OH*

*Duration              : 12+ Month Project*

*Company Overview:*

Atlas Systems Inc. is a leading technology innovator and provider of
software solutions, offering software and service solutions to global and
mid-market companies in a range of different industries, including
automotive, finance, healthcare, insurance, publishing and
telecommunications. We provide proprietary products like
Comply-Health® ,PRIMETM , and ComplyScoreTM , as well as professional
services in such areas as Infrastructure/Database Management, Application
Management and Development, Test Automation, and Business Intelligence. Our
goal is to deliver serious and competitively priced products and services
to our clients that add business value and that will positive impact their
bottom line. Visit http://www.atlassystems.com/Services.html for additional
information.

*For immediate response send your updated resume
to sravan.pad...@atlassystems.com <sravan.pad...@atlassystems.com>*

*Job Description &Required skills:*

*Looking for “**SAS Programmer**” for a 12+ Month Project in Columbus**, OH*
.

·         At least 5 years of BASE SAS experience.

·         Exceptional communication skills.

·         Experience with the Microsoft Suite of software.

·         SAS 9. 2.

·         Unix experience is a MUST.

·         SAS Macro and the use of macro variables within the data step and
Proc SQL, etc.

·         Experience with SQL and SAS Proc SQL.

·         SAS pass through facility with Proc SQL.

·         SQL for pass through (Oracle SQL, DB2 SQL, SQL Server T-SQL).

·         SAS EBI.

·         Knowledge of SQL functions that can be used in Oracle, DB2 and
SQL Server SQL (such as data type conversion, column/value lengths,
character string concatenation or other string functions, etc.).

·         Ability to write DATA STEP code and utilize base SAS procedures
such as PRINT, TABULATE, UNIVARIATE, MEAN, FREQ, etc.

·         Ability to import SAS data from a variety of sources using SAS
code and exporting SAS data to various targets using SAS code.

·         Proc Report with ODS to Excel file or HTML file.

·         Experience using SAS Enterprise Guide.

·         Experience creating SAS stored processes.

·         Experience using SAS BI tools such as DI Studio, OLAP Cube Studio.

·         Experience designing reports using Information Map Studio, and
Web Report Studio a plus.

·         Experience surfacing information within the SAS Portal a plus.

·         Experience with the SAS BI Dashboard is a plus.

*Feel free to reach to me to discuss more on (609) 945 1688*

*Thanks & Regards*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Sravan Padala*

*Senior Technical Recruiter | Atlas Systems Inc.*

*5 Independence Way, Suite 309, Princeton, NJ 08540*

*Office: (609) 945-1688*

*sravan.pad...@atlassystems.com* <sravan.pad...@atlassystems.com> *  | *
*www.AtlasSystems.com* <http://www.atlassystems.com/>

NOTICE: This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you received
this transmission in error, regardless of whether you are a named
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and any attachments.