HELLO,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE BELOW REQUIREMENT AND SEND ME SUITABLE PROFILES.

*TITLE: SQL Server DBA *

*LOCATION: Malvern PA. *

*DURATION: 12MONTHS*

*VISA STATUS: GC,EAD,USC*

*INTERVIEW MODE: F2F*

*Face to Face* is usually required with this client.    If any SQL Server
DBA has Healthcare IT experience.. managing application built by Siemens,
or All Scripts or Epic things like then that person will be a homerun !!

They are calling it a DBA role but I think based on what I am reading that
there might be a good amount of development experience as well.

*Enviornment: Windows 7/10, SQL Server 2008/2012, Clear case, AccuRev,
Powershell, Service Broker, Kanban, Version One.  *

*The Team Member (resource) shall have the following skill sets: *

Senior Level DBA/Database Developer

* B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience.

* 8-10 years in IT / software development

* Proven database software development skills

* Strong communication skills

* Able to successfully function as a team player on a diverse, complex
global team

*Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience*

* Healthcare IT experience preferred

* Operational DBA experience preferred

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!