*HAI, friend*

* Hope you are doing good !!*

*Please find the below requirement .....send resumes to* *r...@oberonit.com
<r...@oberonit.com>  only*

*Java Developer with Graph Database *

*Dallas TX, Alpharetta GA, ST Louis MO *

*Long term *

Job Description:-

-          Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and
web services that interact with complex databases.

-          Collaborates with developers and clients to develop precise
business logic.

-          Develop new complex computer applications and enhance existing
systems according to assigned project requests, in accordance with
established departmental standards and guidelines.

-          Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all
changes, drawing on user and technical resources to successfully complete
the request.

-          identify, recommend, and/or develop code modifications or
applications to support the business requirements.

-          Knowledge share with other developers and my at times represent
team on large scale projects.

Experienced java developer needed to work on expansion of current big data
technologies and interfaces.

- Knowledge and previous experience with graph databases a must.

- The developer will be working to migrate off of our current Neo4J graph
database with cypher language to Titan/gremlin under a very short time
frame.

- Additional work around our current GUI and API will also be required.
Both are internally developed.

Skills:-

Skill                                                Experience         Need

1.       Graph Database               Expert                   Required

2.       Javascript                            Expert
Required

3.       Cloud Computing             Intermediate     Desired

4.       Database Design              Intermediate     Desired

5.       Big Data Technologies    Expert                   Required

6.       Java                                       Expert
                Required

7.       Oracle DB                            Intermediate     Required

 *Thanks & Best regards *

* Rao *

* Oberon IT, Inc.*

 1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 263, Irving, TX. 75038

 Email  ::  r...@oberonit.com

 Gtalk  ::  chen.itrecruiter

 Direct: 972-607-4553 Ext# 301; Fax: 1-800-218-2820

 [image: OBERON IT.jpg]

 www.oberonit.com