Dear Partner:

Hope you are doing great today!

*Subscribe to us:: (Use your official email ID only)*

Would you like to stay update with our latest Client Requirements and
Available Consultants?
Select the list you want to receive below.

*(We respect your privacy; you can cancel your subscription at any time.)*

*1. Hotlist **(You will receive 1 or 2 emails per day)*
http://emailmarketingz.com/index.php/lists/nr741bxnsea06/subscribe

*2. Requirements **(You will receive 3-5 emails per day)*
http://emailmarketingz.com/index.php/lists/az410ht6lp4e3/subscribe

*About Us:*

eBS-Minds IT Consulting has the ability to offer full project management,
from discovery phase consultation to final deliverable's. We are also
"Microsoft Solution Providers " and "Oracle Alliance Partners" which helps
us meet our client requirements with current technologies. Our highly
skilled consultants bring each project the experience they have gained
working with a wide variety of business applications and environments.
Well-versed in today's current and emerging technologies , eBS-Minds IT
Consulting employees take great pride in their technical ability and
motivation. We believe the hard work, dedication and hands-on approach of
our staff is the decisive factor in the satisfaction of our customers.

Best Regards,

Siddharth Sharma

Skype/GTalk: *Siddu.eBS*
Email : si...@ebsminds.com
www.eBSminds.com

*EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.*
*The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments
thereto ('e-mail') is intended for the use of only the individual or entity
named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work
product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or
by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message
and any attachments thereto. This email should also not be construed as
legal advice since only Attorneys are authorized by law to provide legal
advice*